HELPING PEOPLE GAIN BETTER CONTROL OF THEIR HEALTH
For your in person appointment, please be aware of the additional requirements and measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Face Masks Required — All patients, visitors, and clinic staff must wear a mask over their nose and mouth upon arrival to our office. Please come prepared and bring a mask from home. Face masks should have two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19 & should be worn over your nose and mouth at all times while in our clinic. Please do NOT use athletic neck gaiters, face shields or masks that have exhalation valves or vents, which allow virus particles to escape
- Visitors Limited— To limit the overall traffic in the practice, we are limitng patients to one (1) essential visitor/companion, and asking patients to not bring any visitors, unless absolutely necessary.Visitors who are sick, have a fever, or a confirmed case of COVID-19 should not accompany a patient and will be required to wait outside the clinic.
- Mandatory Screenings — We are screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, or fever prior to entering the waiting area. Individuals with a fever of 100.4 or higher and/or do not pass the screening will not be permitted to enter the clinic. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Infection Prevention — We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the CDC. In-office infection control measures are readily available for our patients and visitors, such as alcohol-based hand sanitizers, tissues, hand soap, and waste receptacles. And we have taken extra steps by removing shared items like magazines.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) — PPE is in use at levels recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Social Distancing — All clinic staff, patients, and visitors will adhere to social distancing guidelines. You may notice increased spacing in common waiting areas.